- Our routes are developed for exciting one-day tours through the mountain serpentines. You will experience adrenaline rides while enjoying the unforgettable scenes and landscapes. Most of our routes include additional activities such as swimming in a mountain lake or attending some points of interest.
- Each route starts and ends in the city of Valencia. You will spend one whole day on each of our routes. An approximate time needed to complete the route is listed in the dashboard as ‘lap time’, but keep in mind that this accounts only for riding time. It will take another 2-3 hours for meals, pit stops, fueling, taking photos, swimming, etc.
- Our routes have various complexity level and length. We are flexible to adapt each route to the abilities and needs of any pilot by regulating the speed of traveling and amount of time for rests. Also, we can shorten or extend any route by 20-30%. Please note that all routes can be inverted (passed in the opposite direction), that in all cases results in a completely new route.
- Customers renting a motorcycle with a guide may select any of the offered routes or even create their own. The guide is fluent in English, Spanish and Russian. You may also rent a motorcycle without a guide, but we do not see much sense in this, as only the guide knows the best places around Valencia and will be willing to share them with you.
- We anticipate that one group of pilots would need three days of guided riding (complete 3 routes) to achieve the full satisfaction by riding in Valencia region. Of course, this is just a recommendation and is not a fixed requirement.